L.O.U.  

Oct 18, 2008

He was a new student from another city.  He transferred with his sister and brother in our high school.  He immediately became a campus crush because he is really good looking and I am one of his admirer.  One thing I cannot forget about him is that during our school festivities, one guy hand cuffed us together and the condition was we have to walk the school corridors before they will release us and pay a certain amount.  If he will not pay, the hand cuffs will stay.  We don't know each other that time so I was really embarrassed with our situation.  We walked the school corridors without looking at each other and without saying a word.  I don't know if he was annoyed or shy because he was really looking the other way.  So when the guy who hand cuffed us returned, I think LOU payed P5.00 or P10.00 to be released and we parted ways.  After that incident, whenever I see him going in my direction, I will avoid him.  But I still like him.  I was just so embarrassed with what happened.  The next thing I know, he was courting this very pretty girl in our campus.  It was like an on and off courtship.  I was really hoping he would court me because he looks at me differently.  Or am I just imagining it.  I befriended his sister and have her signed my slum book so she will put their home phone number in it.  After getting hold of it, I tried to call once and pretended to be a mysterious caller.  How pathetic.  But I did not do it again. 

After how many months, he was already getting steady with the pretty girl in campus.  Ironically, he has a friend that was interested in me.  One Valentine's day, he gave me a card inside the canteen and her girlfriend saw it.  But it was not really from him.  It was from his friend and he was just asked to give it to me.  A friend of her gf told me that she was pissed off because of what she saw.  How come I got a card and she didn't when in fact is she the girlfriend.  I told her friend the truth and the issue was cleared.

He was 2 years ahead of me and when he graduated, I seldom saw him.  And there was never a chance for me to talk to him.  He was really like an unreachable star.  But luck was on my side.  After how many years, we saw each other again.  We are attending the same network marketing seminar.  He smiled and I smiled back.  We were only a few feet away so I walked up to him and started a conversation.  I was in heaven!  We talked about our school but we never talked about that hand cuffed incident.  It was embarrassing.  After that talk, it seems that my crush on him faded away.  I'm really like that.  If I like someone and finally get to know them, the feelings will eventually fade away.   

One more thing, his younger brother and my younger brother are good friends.  One night, his brother got really drunk and was a mess.  His brother was brought to our house and I took care of him.  It feels like I'm taking care of LOU.  His brother was even rumored courting my younger sister.  What a small world. 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ L.O.U.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster