J.R.  

Sep 21, 2008

I really don't know why most of my crushes starts with letter J. Anyways, here's another one of them.  I was in high school and he was a college student.  I saw him at a skating rink with some friends and I can't take him off my mind.  I started asking and that's how I got his name.  But the annoying thing is, he likes my friend "JANICE".  She is pretty but she has a bad reputation.  I was really wondering why guys like bad girls.  They got steady but only for a while.  After that, I started scanning the telephone directory and tried to call everyone on the list with his family name.  That's how desperate I was.  And when I finally got the right number, I started calling him about every other day.  How pathetic!  First, I would use other names but I finally introduced myself.  I told him I just want him to be my friend.  And you know what?  I can't remember any conversation we had.  I also got his photo.  I am so resourceful, ain't I?  I admit I use to chase guys but not to become their girlfriend.  I am already contented if we became friends and the feelings I had for them will eventually disappear.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ J.R.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster