K.R.A.  

Sep 24, 2008

This guy was my college classmate in one of my subject.  We were seatmates and he would sometimes borrow my notes.  I guess that started it.  I was going steady with someone else at that time. I still entertained him but only as a friend.  Nothing more serious.  He would call me up at night and we would talk for hours.  He has a sense of humor and that is my weakness.  One day, he went to our house and gave me a cute little bunny stuff toy.  We were living on opposite side of the city so I find his gesture sweet.  Then one night, our conversation went into something intimate.  He said he never been inside a motel.  I also told him I never been to one either.  But that was a lie.  I was no longer  a virgin since 16.  So I pretended I am still one.  But eventually, he told me he already had an experience and I also told him about mine.  After that conversation, we agreed to go to a motel after class.  He was kinda excited when he picked me up at home.  He was thinking something will happen.  When we were inside the motel room, we played "TONG ITS" and the loser will strip off part of his/her clothing.  He ended up taking his shirt off and he was thinking I would take mine off, too.  But I didn't.  I just showed him my belly button piercing and he was intrigued.  Nothing really happened.  Or I think we kissed.  But not french kiss.  Just a quick smack.  He was such a gentleman.  That was our little secret.  When we see each other in class, we exchange this certain look and we only both know what that means.

His attraction to me was not a secret because some of our classmates will notice the extra attention he's giving me but he knows we can only be friends.  And we still are up to now.  He is in my friendster account.       

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ K.R.A.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster