J. Boy  

Sep 11, 2008

I forgot his real name so I am just using his nickname.  He was our neighbor.  Our house is just right infront of their house.  We also go to the same school.  I think I was in grade 5 when I met him.  We would talk in their jeepney about school and other stuffs.  Then one night, he just grabbed my hand.  I was stunned.  I couldn't move and I couldn't say a word.  Then he said, "I love you".  After that incident, I tried to avoid him.  I also like him but I hate guys taking advantage of me.  So after how many weeks of avoiding him, he gave me a letter telling me he was sorry and that he still loves me.  Our school is just a walking distance so sometimes he would try to wait for me on a nearby church and I don't have any choice but to walk with him.  But I would not say a word.  I would just nod or look away when he is trying to talk to me.  I think it took me a few more months before I finally decided to forgive him.  But I don't like him anymore.  And the next thing I new, he is courting a new girl in school.  End of story.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ J. Boy

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster